|Name:||Two Working Platform 4-Axis Automatic Soldering Machine||Working Table:||2|
YS-HX542 Two Working Platform 4-Axis Automatic Soldering Machine Programmable With English Touch Screen
YS-HX542 is a programmable auto soldering machine. With LCD touch screeen, operator can easily program the soldering routes. the soldering size, tin quantity, soldering shape, all these can be set.
|Using enviroment||Power source||AC 220V/50Hz|
|Out connection tube diameter||8mm|
|Working environment||0-40℃ Humidity 20-90% (no condensation)|
|Allow minimum desktop size||800mm×800mm|
|Temperature Control System||Heating||vortex 200W/300W|
|Range of temperature||180-450℃|
|Number of irons||1|
|Motion System||Number of axes||5|
|Drive system||Stepper motor, synchronous belt|
|Program Mode||Teaching format||Offline/Online|
|Number of programs||9999|
|Welding parameter range||Use tin wire range (diameter)||0.6mm--1.5mm|
|Single point welding time (related to the size of the solder joint)||0.2s--100s|
1. Chinese/English input, easy to learn and easy to understand, without an external guidance device, more convenient, simple and high speed precision.
2. With points, lines, arcs, circles, irregularly curved continuous input procedures and any position welding.
3. Solder feeding amount is adjustable. With temperature adjusting function
4. To edit the continuous and rapid spot, set change interval to achieve repeated welding solution, increasing operational efficiency.
5. High speed precision stepping motor makes location more accurately
6. Adjust the temperature and time and solder feeding speed, control the amount of feeding solder, meets high quality welding
7. According to a client's product, you can choose to assemble multiple spot welding, more suitable for the arrangement of standard products.
8. Can preview edit tracks and adjust accordingly.
9. Welding path can be called at any time, weld track store multiple files, no need repeated edit.
10. Equipped with computer controlled motion, software programming, multiple operations can be realized.
Soldering machine details
Contact Person: Ms. Sally Way