Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Automatic PCB Lead Cutter||Usage:||Cut Components Lead After Soldering|
|Packing Weight:||157KG Packed By Wooden Case||Packing Size:||77x96x107CM|
RS-911A is designed to trim the extra long leads automatically and efficiently on the PCB that components inserted and soldered. The lead cutter has A pair of conveyor chain which can clamp and deliver the PCB to the blade turning in high speed for trimming. Warp prevention device is equipped to ensure no damage on boards.
PCB lead trimmer can cut leads shortest to 1.5mm. It can cut soldered pcb leads easily and fast. With spring claw feeding, The PCB board side should have at least 2MM distance from components.
To use the PCB lead trimming cutting machine, your pcb should meet below requirement.
1. The pcb size should be within 250MM width
2. The PCB board side should have at least 2MM distance from components.
3. The shortest length machine can cut is up to 1.5MM. However if there is components on back side, lead length should be higher than components. For example, there is 3MM height components on bottom side, so after cutting, the lead length should be higher than 3MM. You can not cut lead length lower than 3.0MM.
|Name||Automatic PCB Lead Cutter For Trimming Components Lead After Soldering|
|Power Supply||380V AC50HZ/60HZ|
|Shortest cut length||1.5MM Cut length is adjustable|
|Available PCB size||Max 400x250MM|
|Blade type||200MM Dia, And 250MM Dia for option|
1. The eagle claw shrapnel clamp can nip PC boards tightly and push them forward automatically and stably.
2. The track board-delivery speed can be adjusted according to pins to increase the service life of the cutter.
3. As the principal axis rotates quickly, the machine works accurately and efficiently.
4. The crest pinprick ball and the bakelite press plank can reduce the error of lead-cutting of PC boards transformed during the tin soldering.
5. With a photoelectric switch, it is very safe.
Contact Person: Ms. Sally Way