Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Taped Resistor / Diode Lead Cutting Machine , Axial Lead Forming Cutting Machine||Suitable For:||Taped Resistor, Diode And Other Axial Components|
|Available:||Cutting Only||Lead Size:||0.35-0.8MM|
resistor lead bending tool,
axial lead forming tool
Taped Resistor / Diode Lead Cutting Machine , Axial Lead Forming Cutting Machine
Taped Resistor / Diode Lead Cutting Machine can cut resistor and diode leads from tape. The cut length for two ends lead can be adjustable, same or different length. The forming tool is customized according to cutomers' forming need, including U shape and F shape forming tool. U shape and F shape can not share same machine.
This machine works for taped resistor/diode only. For loose components, we can make feeder bowls. Automatic feeding and cutting. High efficiency, good forming cutting effect
|Model||RS-904 220V/110V Taped Resistor / Diode Lead Cutting Machine|
|Power||220V /110V 50HZ/60HZ|
1.forming machine is mainly used for axial type braid resistor, capacitor, inductor, diode and other electronic components foot cutting and forming into U or F type assembly.
2.Cutting blades is imported SKD -11 professional steel tools. It's sharp and durable. SKD - 11 steel is the most well known in the industry.
3.The applicable roll,boxed materials.
4.Small size,cut size precisely,suitable for short feet operation.
5.Optional electric modules, consisting of electric resistor lead forming machine
1. This machine is suitable for axial taper resistors and electronic components forming and cutting leads.
2. Forming and cutting feet can be finished by one time. Strong processing ability, the output can reach to 60000 components per hour;
3. Small volume, easy to hand operation can be installed in the desktop use, without being limited by the space;
4. Forming span and feet length are adjustable;
5. Using tools imported from Japan, durable;
6.U type (horizontal)& F (vertical) two models cannot be Shared. Please make clear before ordering.
Welcome to contact us for more information about taped resistor/diode lead forming machine
Diode lead cutting samples
Contact Person: Ms. Sally Way