Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Automatic Screw Packing Machine For Screws / Nuts / Bolts / Samall Parts||Usage:||Count Screws, Nuts, Washers And Other Parts|
|Type:||Automatic Counting And Packing||Packing Film:||DEPP Or CPP Environmental Film|
automatic counting and packing machine,
nut bolt counting machine
Automatic screw packing machine can count, pack and seal the bag. Feeder bowl drums can be customized according to parts. One machine can work with one or more feeder bowls for different products. Also we can provide trailer for manually putting parts. Automatic counting packing machine can automatically complete the measurement, bag making, filling, sealing, cutting, counting, etc. in the packaging process.
The screw packing machine is suitable for single-material or multi-material counting and mixing packaging of hardware screws, nuts and accessories.
|Name||Automatic Screw Packing Machine For Screws / Nuts / Bolts / Samall Parts|
|Model||RS-952 with two feeder bowls|
|Bag height||45-130MM adjustable. For longer height, can set second time draging|
|Function||Counting, Cutting, Packing, Sealing|
|Application||Hardware, food, toys, medicine,etc.|
1. This automatic screw packing machine is mainly composed of main machine, trailer, rack, 4 vibrating discs and counting mechanism; realize automatic feeding, automatic discharging, automatic counting, automatic packaging, lack of material alarm (or shutdown).
2. The automatic counting packing machine’s packaging method is backpack, the packaging material is composite film
3. Automatically display the number of packages, you can easily calculate the workload of the machine.
4. The automatic screw packing machine advanced PLC control system, automatic shutdown, automatic alarm, automatic diagnosis, safe and simple to use.
5. The automatic counting packing machine intelligent temperature controller is used to control the horizontal and vertical seals, so that the sealing is firm, the sealing is good, the bag shape is flat, exquisite, and the packaging efficiency is high.
Contact Person: Ms. Sally Way